Online Skippers Course
NSRI Bravo Bravo Online Skippers Course is an efficient and modern way of completing all your theory requirements for Category R and E for s Small vessels Certificate of Competence
The course is made available by NSRI South Africa and has been done because of their high standard of safety and training. The NSRI skippers manual has been around the longest in all of the training environments of the last 30 years.
Please note for CAT R or CAT E you require 25 practical hours in control of a boat. Proof via a log booked signed off by a skipper or the completion of an affidavit with a copy of the skipper certificate whom can confirm the hours you have done.
We now use the BRAVO BRAVO platform to do all out skippers theory learning.
LINK : NSRI course: https://bravobravo.co.za
How it works:
- You join the BRAVO BRAVO course and log in
- You complete the modules
- Once finished and you have passed with minimum 80%, you are ready to complete the course with us
- Print your course results AND the course certificate
- Your theory self-study is complete.
- Book your written exam and practical date
- Pay the course fee
- PRINT single side PLEASE
- Print and complete the documentation downloadable from below links
- CATEGORY R
- CATEGORY E
- (Application, medical, indemnity, affidavit or the log book) along with copy ID and 4 ID photos) and bring it with you when doing the written exam
- Complete the practical boat handling session
- Complete written exam
On successful completion you will be issued a SAMS temporary certificate while the application sent off for the original documents. This can take 3 – 6 months. You will be notified via SMS when it is ready to be collected from US
Please complete this form and we will send all the information to you: